Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Last Sip Of Ease


As you all know, today is my last day blogging and have a little peace. It saddens me a lot but on the other side, I know, this is the best and that this is for the sake of my own future. Blog can wait. YouTube can wait. Facebook can wait. As I already mentioned on the previous post, SPM is more essential than any of the above sites. 

Last night I went through some videos by local vloggers and I have to say, they inspired me. A lot. I don't know why, but they just did. You can check them out yourself. YouTube : IniAnwarHadi, shortnap, matluthfi90 etc.

So, I told you that I'm gonna post as much as I could but I didn't just because I had no idea what to post about so yeah. This is the last one I'm posting. The next one will be in another 3 or 4 months or so. Just hang in there aite.

Ohh, what else should I say. Hmppphh.....I have no idea. That's it I guess. Wait for my next post. x

Yours sincerely,
Y.E.

Blog Archive