Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clock Ticks Faster Than My Mind



First off, I've been taking care of my brother's cat "Eateat" for 4 days now and I have to say, I do feel reluctant by it. The first and second day was okay, we connected really well but yesterday, I started to feel disturbed by it following me everywhere every time. 


Anyway, lets not talk about cats, shall we? And so I have monthly test this coming Monday until Friday which I must score, no matter how hard it is. For the record, I haven't prepare for anything. I don't study. Instead, I watch downloaded movies and eat and text and eat again and be a lifeless person. Cool huh?


I really should revise. Especially for the first chapter of every subjects. My mind just refuse to work properly the way it should be. 


I'm starving. I haven't had breakfast. I woke up at 0840 and now I'm starved. I should really get something to load this empty food bank. 


Yours sincerely,
Y.E.

Blog Archive