Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Freedom (not really)



Finally! Wooohooo!! Freedom for me! Well, apparently mid-term has finally ended! Yeah! 
Anyhow, I'm still worried about my results because I didn't do well. 
Anyway, since the mid-term's over, lets just partay and forget things for awhile. 
I keep promising myself that I'd go to the gym right after my last paper but turns out I didn't.
 Instead, I ate fats and cholesterol like a lot! I don't know. I just don't feel like going there.
 Maybe because I'd be lonely since I'd be going alone. I don't know. Many other things. 
By the way, I'll be heading to Kemaman this Friday with Mum and Dad obviously and 
yeah, I'm pretty much excited because I haven't been there since I don't know like
 3 months ago and I terribly miss my cousin there. Unfortunately, my darlings are having a show
 on "Colours of Malaysia" this Saturday and audibly I can't make it. 
I know they're disappointed but I've tried my best to convince Mum but it was just unavailing
Anyway, I'm going to get my life going happily. I hope so. I don't know! 
It's just that I'm pretty messed up right now like I've so many things inside my head. 
EVERYTHING. School, family, future, etc. 
What a loooong notes I've here. I should stop now. I'll continue perhaps tomorrow.
I shouldn't name this post "Freedom".

IT ALL HAPPENS "BECAUSE I'M FLAKY".

Blog Archive